Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Random!

ok I m just writing this cause my previous post was just something i picked from somewhere n dumped here.........n now i feel guilty as it did not involve any effort from my side.
so I thought I will write some random thoughts on my Crap Log.
hmmmm....... now what? my mind is kinda frozen.....whenever u want it to think it never does n when u want it stable it does exactly opposite.
but anyways life is going by n nothing interesting happening these days.......just waiting to move into my new apartment. I will miss my old apartment cause have been staying here for almost the entire time I spent in Texas.
Texas is interesting place ...... vast open flat land.......(there again, thought process froze )
..... ... ..... ...... .... .. .. .. ... ... ... .... . . . . .
ok I guess thats enough to cover up the guilt feeling........ will write more soon:)

No comments: