Sunday, June 17, 2007

The Journey that Chose Me!

Somebody said "You choose some journeys and some journeys chooses you"........that's quite true, we all choose what we want do,........ we make our choices......but still life or destiny or whatever u call it has already chosen the path for us to walk.
The sharp turns on this journey cannot be foreseen. U may be headed in one direction and very next second u realise your whole purpose for living has changed and u are headed somewhere else.
There are no guide books written on how to handle all these changes and if u don't take care of yourself and be prepared it can lead to depression , frustration and lot of other bad things........
My father had always been my guide whenever my life took any bad turn......... helping in his own way. I think his philosophy was not give food to the hungry but teach him how to feed himself.That has always prepared me take anything head on.
But recently my life took such bad turn that nothing could get it back on track.
Not even my Father..........as it was him.....he was gone forever. after battling with leukemia for over 3 months.
this was my biggest loss ....... void which can never b filled.
it is something i never expected to happen to him, as I had never seen him seriously ill or weak throughout my life!
The day it was tested positive for cancer till the day he was freed from his suffering have been the toughest......and even more tough for my mom who was with him day and night !
they were filled with pain ......Hope.....Confusion
I learned very important secret of life, U may live or die the Very next moment ........nothing maters........ how much money and material wealth you have never gives u any satisfaction .......only people and relationship are the biggest wealth and nobody can take that way from you.....and if you have right life partner even in those most troubled times you always have the desire to survive.
My father was rich in these two things........ I was touched and greatly indebted by the all the selfless help by all his friends ,our relatives and the doctors.
But nothing can stop what had to happen.......n I have to move on the journey which has chosen me!

No comments: